A visit to Cape May - Lewes Ferry is certain to be an interesting experience.
You can visit it in Rehoboth Beach, 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Dover.
If you don't plan to spend too much time commuting, look into the Hotel Blue, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Cape May - Lewes Ferry.
If you're tired of having to choose between eating out or buying souvenirs, then free up some of your cash by booking a room at one of the area's more reasonably priced hotels. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Atlantis Inn and the Henlopen Hotel.
Enjoy an array of culinary gems at On The Rocks Dockside Grill (43 Cape Henlopen Drive, Lewes), a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cape May - Lewes Ferry
After you've been to Cape May - Lewes Ferry, prepare for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- Feel the tension leave your body as you tune in to the cries of seabirds all around you at Lewes Beach.
- Go to 1812 Memorial Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your green surroundings.
- Cannonball Museum houses memorabilia, diagrams and images that speak to the seafaring past of this area.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their apparently limitless energy when they're running around in Mary Vessels Park, a green oasis.
- History doesn't always come alive in books, but the exhibitions at Zwaanendael Museum provide a meaningful experience for all visitors, young and old.