Pet owners shouldn't miss Rehoboth Beach, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Rehoboth Beach Convention Center and Anna Hazzard Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rehoboth Beach and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rehoboth Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Gerar, Grove Park, and Gordons Pond.
- Other things to see include Clear Space Theatre Company, Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, and Rehoboth Beach Chamber of Commerce.
- Need a pet store? Try Farmer Girl Exotic Gardens, Concord Pet Foods & Supplies, or Pups of Lewes.
- For vet care, Savannah Animal Hospital Inc, Dr. Andrea Richter, and Rehoboth Beach Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
- Sea Esta Motel I
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Rehoboth Beach
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rehoboth Beach
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Rehoboth Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.