Book a hotel near Fort Mackinac, Mackinac Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Mackinac
Fort Mackinac Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Fort Mackinac?
When you're ready to start exploring, it will be waiting for you in Straits of Mackinac.
It's always good to have alternatives when you're searching for a room, and with approximately 11 accommodations less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Fort Mackinac, you can be sure you will find something nearby. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you can spend your nights at the Hotel Iroquois. A couple of others are the Island House Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Lake View Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you love getting a good deal, the Murray Hotel could be just what you've been looking for, and it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
You won’t be disappointed after staying at the Grand Hotel. It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, making it the one upmarket hotel within walking distance.
Starbucks is an excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a mouth-watering treat. Thankfully, it's just a brief stroll from Fort Mackinac. A great choice when you're wanting a more complete dining experience is Fort Mackinac Tea Room Restaurant. Again, you won't have to wander too far to find it. Keep walking and while away the night trying the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Pink Pony.
Other Things to Do Near Fort MackinacYou should maximize your time here by discovering the region's other attractions once you're finished with Fort Mackinac:
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing past. At Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and get to know the story behind them.
- Prepare to be confounded as you explore the tangled twists and turns of Maze Of Mirrors.
- You'll try to imagine life in a previous era while you're on a tour of the local historic house, Robert Stuart House.
- If you're passionate about history, swing by Biddle House and learn why it's so culturally significant.
- Become immersed in the local cultural scene when you get a seat at one of the many plays being offered at Haunted Theatre.