Book a hotel near Fidelity Arts, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fidelity Arts
Fidelity Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
Experience some local culture by organizing an enlightening visit to Fidelity Arts.
You will find it in Los Angeles, a major city which offers travelers a great range of must-see attractions.
Why not spare yourself a bit of trouble and stay nearby? You'll find no less than 22 accommodations within walking distance. Some choices are the Shutters on the Beach, Casa Del Mar and Viceroy Santa Monica.
You'll be able to save money without compromising on comfort at one of the value hotels in the area. The Hotel California and the Bayside Hotel are two such solutions. They are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
At the end of a day of exploring the sights, take a break at one of the lavish hotels located nearby. You might like to stay at the Oceana Beach Club Hotel, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Located close by, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is an excellent place to grab a coffee and a snack. If your stomach is still making a fuss, check out Simply Salad, a great eatery that's nearby. Travelers who are looking for a beer or vino may like to have a chat with the bartender at Ye Olde King's Head, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Fidelity ArtsIf you would like to stuff as much as possible into your trip, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- You will find plenty to see and do while walking on Ocean Avenue.
- Go and pick up a few maps from Santa Monica Visitor Center to find out more about this region.
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or only buy what you need, you'll experience some wonderful deals at Santa Monica Place.
- Add a creative element to your stay by enjoying a play at City Garage Theatre.
- Experience a relaxing walk along Santa Monica Pier, which is pleasant at all hours of the day, but particularly under sunrise's golden light.