Book a hotel near Dexter Lake, Oregon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dexter Lake
Dexter Lake Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your tech gadgets in the glove compartment and enjoy a break away from the stresses and the hassles of modern life at Dexter Lake.
Dexter, where it is, sits 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem.
What makes Dexter Lake so alluring is the remote area that it's located in. However, be forewarned that you will not find any accommodations close by. The Inn at the 5th is 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn Eugene Springfield 16 miles (26 kilometers) and the C'est la Vie Inn 17 miles (27 kilometers).
The chiming of beer bottles and noisy banter at Buckhorn Tavern (82861 Parker Lane, Dexter), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, attracts both tourists and local stalwarts alike.
Other Things to Do Near Dexter LakeIf you have time, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the area:
- Enjoy the wide variety of trees and shrubs on view at Mount Pisgah Arboretum, a relaxing way to while away a few hours.
- For a fun time out on a hot day, pack your hat and sunscreen and go to Lively Park Swim Center.
- Don't let your fitness routine suffer because you're away from home! Make use of Regional Sports Center, a local recreation center.
- Indulge in the zesty notes of this region at Saginaw Vineyard.
- No matter your alumni status, a pre-booked tour around the hectic campus of Lane Community College will make you wish you and your colleagues were on your way to a lecture.