Book a hotel near Delaware Theater Company, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Delaware Theater Company
Delaware Theater Company Hotel & Travel Guide
What are you waiting for? Delaware Theater Company was meant to be experienced.
It's to be found in Wilmington. If you're not familiar with that name, it is 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Dover.
Choice of hotel can sometimes be the difference between an unremarkable vacation and a great one. There are 9 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Delaware Theater Company, so it shouldn't be a problem to locate one that has everything you want. The HOTEL DU PONT and the Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown are a couple of great places, found 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Are you after a cheap place to spend a night or two? Luckily, there are some budget hotels nearby. You'll find the Fairview Inn, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Luxiasuites Rodney Square is a meager 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You won’t feel disappointed after your time at The Westin Wilmington. It is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, making it the only first-rate option nearby.
Cafe culture varies wildly from place to place. Order a coffee and some snacks from eeffoc's cafe, just a short walk from Delaware Theater Company, and take in the little differences! A well-known dining establishment which is also close by is Tokyo Sushi. This place is a good choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a little fancier. A smile will come to your face when you share some stories as you drink a glass of wine or beer at Firestone Roasting House, just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Delaware Theater CompanyAfter you're finished with Delaware Theater Company, you won't run out of things to do with everything else that's going on in the area:
- Wilmington Riverwalk is a delightful boardwalk where tourists and local residents can take in the tranquil nature of the tide.
- Add a taste of the arts scene to your vacation by enjoying a play at Delaware Theatre Company.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the kids and explore the greenery at Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park. You could even bring a picnic and really make a day of it.
- Knowledgeable shoppers may want to make a beeline for World Cafe Live at the Queen, a renowned store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are certain to lend you greater insight into the area's culture and arts scene.
When it's time to go home, catch the train at Wilmington Station, only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Delaware Theater Company.