Whether you're an amateur or an expert player, you're more than welcome to enjoy one or two games at the popular course, De Soto Golf Course.
It is located in Hot Springs, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Little Rock.
0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Los Lagos at Hot Springs Village is the closest accommodation to De Soto Golf Course. Apart from that, options within a short drive are tricky to come by.
When it's mealtime, stroll on over to Chef Johnna at the Desoto Club (100 Clubhouse Drive, Hot Springs Village) for some great local fare. It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from De Soto Golf Course.
Other Things to Do Near De Soto Golf Course
After you're finished with De Soto Golf Course, there are a range of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- There's a goldmine of rarities beneath the earth's surface. Why not uncover what there is to be found in a mine on one of the tours conducted at Jim Coleman Crystal Mines and Rock Shop?
- There's nothing quite like the serenity of sitting by the water. Take some me time and appreciate seeing the sun reflect on the water at De Soto Beach.
- Go to see Ron Coleman Mine, an inactive, historic mine where you can imagine what life was like long ago.
- Experience and enjoy some of the exhibits and music shows regularly offered by Ponce de Leon Center and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, spend a few hours at Ponce de Leon Golf Club.