Get away from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Garvan Woodland Gardens, where Mother Nature will nurture you.
It's situated in Hot Springs. If you're not familiar with that name, it is 50 miles (80 kilometers) away from the state capital of Little Rock.
If you would prefer a short drive from your hotel, it would be a good idea to book one of the 2 nearby options as soon as possible. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Garvan Woodland Gardens you'll come across the Courtyard Hot Springs and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs.
If you're simply looking for a solid roof over your head, look into the handful of low-cost hotels that are a short drive away. Some choices are the Candlewood Suites Hot Springs and the Springs Hotel and Spa.
Other Things to Do Near Garvan Woodland Gardens
Once you've finished with Garvan Woodland Gardens, you can look into the region's other sights:
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal souvenir at Hot Springs Mall.
- Forget reality for a moment and discover the magical world of Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf. Putt-putt golf remains an entertaining sport for all, so bring the whole crew!
- Head to NPS Visitor Center to view the information displays. Grab some maps and brochures that will help you make the most of your exploration of the area.
- If you couldn't get to the more well-known museums, grow your knowledge at The Galaxy Connection.
- The young ones are guaranteed stacks of fun as they make their way through the miniature golf course at T Rex Laser Tag.