You'll be hard-pressed to forget seeing Children's Museum of Houston, one of the more memorable attractions in this region.
Houston, the city where you'll find it, is a popular place to visit no matter what the time of year.
If you've got your eyes peeled for the perfect hotel, you will be able to take your pick from 15 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Children's Museum of Houston. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at the Hotel Zaza Houston Museum District. A couple of other places are the Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Robin's Nest Bed and Breakfast Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Thrifty travelers find that the Americas Best Value Inn-Medical Center Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, offers the best deals in town.
If you want to splurge on the finer things in life, you can find a couple of premier hotels a short drive away. Suites and rooms at The St. Regis Houston and Hotel Granduca Houston are ideal.
It doesn't matter if it's an expertly made coffee or a tasty piece of cake, you're likely to find something to tempt your taste buds at Barnaby's Cafe (1801 Binz Street, Houston). When you need slightly more on your plate, Lucille's (5512 La Branch Street, Houston) is an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Children's Museum of Houston
Whether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your visit to Children's Museum of Houston:
- Make your way to Houston Bicycle Museum once you've been to all the popular museums and you're eager for more!
- You definitely don't have to be a huge science fan to thoroughly enjoy a day at Medical Health and Science Museum. This wonderful place is a very popular tourist attraction.
- Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research features an useful collection of books and other resources that you might be interested in. Be sure to make enquiries ahead of time for important visiting information.
- Houston Natural Science Museum offers numerous intriguing science exhibits that will appeal to every member of the family.
- Learn about and discover the terrific creatures at Cockrell Butterfly Center, a well-known animal sanctuary.