ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Near North Side hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Chicago Riverwalk and Navy Pier. Water Tower Place and John Hancock Center are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2018
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, conference center, and conference space. You'll appreciate the 24-hour health club, bar/lounge, and rooftop terrace.
WiFi, cable TV
In addition to WiFi, the 443 guestrooms offer wired Internet and cable TV. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile ratings based on 175 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
Jan 28, 2019 by Laura
Thank you for the constructive feedback. We will share your comments with the food and beverage team. We are so happy you loved the hotel!
Jan 14, 2019 by LK
Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
Jan 4, 2019 by LK
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to having you back soon.
Not worth the money
Expected a nicer hotel for the cost we paid.
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent MileLocation 300 E Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60611
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) and includes a conference center. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile was completed in August 2018.
- 443 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 16000 sq ft of conference space
- 1486 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (30.7 km / 19.1 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile offers 443 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Hot House - Onsite restaurant. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent offers an rooftop pool with city views. The pool is open from Labor Day through Memorial Day.
The Navy Pier, 5 blocks away, features carnival rides, bicycle rentals, children's activities, and boat excursions. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile
- DoubleTree Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.