ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Boston Financial District hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Boston Harbor and Boston Tea Party Ship, both within a 5-minute walk. Boston Children's Museum and New England Aquarium are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. Make the most of the 24-hour fitness center and sauna, and relax with drinks at one of the 4 bars/lounges.
Soaking tubs, iPod docks
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 424 guestrooms also offer WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
InterContinental Boston ratings based on 86 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Boston
Beautiful hotel on the Boston waterfront
Our new favorite Boston hotel
Great hotel amazing views
Clean, elegant, and good location
THIS HOTEL WAS BEAUTIFUL, COMFORTABLE, AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING.
Absolutely loved the hotel
About the InterContinental BostonLocation 510 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02210
InterContinental Boston offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Boston. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 424 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- Built in 2006
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (6.2 km / 3.8 mi)
- Train station: Boston South Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Aquarium (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Boston offers 424 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Miel Brasserie Provencale - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Sushi-Teq - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
RumBa - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
VodkaBa - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
SPA InterContinental has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 20 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 48 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boston InterContinental
- InterContinental Boston
- InterContinental Hotel Boston
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- InterContinental Boston Hotel
- Boston Intercontinental
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- InterContinental Boston is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.