Thinking about a trip to Big Sky Waterpark?
It's situated in Whitefish, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena.
If you prefer to be near the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 hotels available nearby. You can plan on spending a night or two at the Western Inn-Glacier Park and Travel Inn, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Big Sky Waterpark.
After visiting all the popular tourist sights, experience the culinary delights at A&W All-American Food (7320 U.S. 2, Columbia Falls), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Big Sky Waterpark
You've come to experience Big Sky Waterpark, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Bad Rock Books is a popular way to blend in with the locals.
- Try out the fabulous indoor games to be found at Glacier Lanes and Casino.
- An important historical site, House of Mystery and Montana Vortex is a place worth visiting to really get a feel for the past.
- Brush up on the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Meadow Lake Golf Course.
- Smart shoppers will want to make a beeline for Willow's HuckleberryLand, a prominent store that people visit the region for.