Book a hotel near Beaver Creek Valley State Park, Caledonia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beaver Creek Valley State Park
Beaver Creek Valley State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature's creations are a wonder to see. Beaver Creek Valley State Park is one such example.
To see it, travel approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul, until you reach Caledonia.
You can expect to spend more time getting to your accommodation because you won't find any in the immediate vicinity. The Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic is 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, the Oakenwald Terrace 35 miles (56 kilometers) and the Residence Inn by Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area 50 miles (80 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Beaver Creek Valley State ParkAfter you're finished checking out Beaver Creek Valley State Park, get ready for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- History enthusiasts should plan to visit Houston County Historical Society, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Want to squeeze some exercise into your vacation? Pack your bathing suit and cap and swim some laps at Spring Grove Aquatics Center.
- Take a look at the exhibition pieces at Bluff Country Artists Gallery.
- Discover facts about the local natural environment with a visit to Houston Nature Center.
- Lace up your hiking shoes and head out to Harmony-Preston Valley Trail. This picturesque trail is the perfect way to see the charming natural beauty of this area.