ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from La Crosse Center with a stay at this La Crosse hotel.
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking and free train station pick-up.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 169 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Pillowtop beds, room service, and free local calls are also available.
Radisson Hotel La Crosse ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Apr 9, 2019 by Michelle, E-Commerce
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate it. We do hope you can join us again soon.
Aug 14, 2018 by Michelle Henrickson, E-Commerce
Carol, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay with us. The Mississippi River does allow for some great river views, and we were happy to read you were able to appreciate them. Please join us again on your next visit to La Crosse.
Best Hotel EVER
NICE PLACE BUT LIMITED IN WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILITY, LIKE MOST OTHERS.
This hotel was great for my business and social stay!
Review of the Radisson in La Crosse, WI
Rooms fall short for Radisson
About the Radisson Hotel La CrosseLocation 200 Harborview Plaza, La Crosse, WI 54601
Radisson Hotel La Crosse offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 10000 square feet (929 square meters) and includes conference space. A vending machine, ski storage, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Hotel La Crosse. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are free. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star La Crosse hotel is smoke free.
- 169 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 929 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Radisson Hotel La Crosse offers 169 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Three Rivers Lodge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 12 for adults, USD 4 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Hotel La Crosse
- Radisson La Crosse
- La Crosse Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Crosse
- Radisson Crosse
You should know
- Radisson Hotel La Crosse offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.