Battleship Texas is a nice place to explore with your family. It's a good idea to take your camera along too!
It's located in Houston, a beloved city that beckons travelers from all over the globe.
After spending some time at Battleship Texas, cap off an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. There are 23 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Houston East - Channelview and Silver Sycamore are two places you might want to consider.
The surrounding area's low-cost solutions offer great service and prices which are as low as can be. You can make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites Deer Park TX and the Budget Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Battleship Texas
After your time is done at Battleship Texas, there are even more journeys to take in the area:
- Better acquaint yourself with the character of the area by checking out its most significant monuments, like San Jacinto Monument.
- Marvel as the incredible ships set off on the seven seas at Lynchburg Ferry.
- Useful information displays and visitor's maps can be accessed at Baytown Nature Center.
- If you're a golf lover and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to River Terrace Golf Course.
- Spending a day at San Jacinto Community College will trigger memories of your youth and provide you with an opportunity to learn about present-day campus life.