Book a hotel near Alpine Mini Golf, Helen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alpine Mini Golf
Alpine Mini Golf Hotel & Travel Guide
The kids will have a day overflowing with excitement and fun at Alpine Mini Golf.
To find it, travel 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, until you get to Helen.
With approximately 14 hotels and other accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Alpine Mini Golf, you should not have any difficulty finding the right place. Just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Hampton Inn Helen. A couple of others are the Red Roof Inn Helen, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen, GA, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You can put some cash aside for more adventures if you choose to spend the night at one of the numerous inexpensive hotels close by. Just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away is the Quality Inn Helen, and you'll encounter the Americas Best Value Inn 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Is that your tummy starting to grumble? Head to Spice 55 (705 Brucken Strasse, Helen) and your stomach will forgive you. Perhaps bars are your thing? For a much-needed after-dark drink, don't miss Mondays Pub (7934 South Main Street, Helen), which is also a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Alpine Mini GolfSurely you're not intending to wrap up the day after Alpine Mini Golf? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Head over to Alpine Helen/White County Convention and Visitors Bureau to see the information displays. Pick up valuable brochures and maps that are certain to help you get the most out of your stay.
- Check out the calendar of events at Helen Festhalle. This dedicated concert venue is likely to have a show you'll be eager to attend.
- Let your kids burn off some of their apparently limitless energy when they're playing at Unicoi Hill Park, a green oasis.
- Visit Dukes Creek Gold & Ruby Mines, an inactive, historic mine where you'll picture life long ago.
- Try to find some wildlife, take some photos and amble through nature at Unicoi State Park.