There is nothing wrong with taking some adult-oriented time off during your travels. Leave the little ones with a sitter and enjoy your time at Chateau Elan Winery.
It awaits you in Gainesville, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
Forget about maps. When you're staying at the Chateau Elan and Holiday Inn Express Braselton, the Chateau Elan Winery is a very short walk from your front door.
You never need to go past marc (100 Tour De France, Braselton) if you want a good restaurant. Finish off your outing at Paddy's Irish Pub (100 Tour De France Dr, Braselton), where you'll find cold beers and a warm ambience.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau Elan Winery
Once you are finished with Chateau Elan Winery, don't neglect the area's other sights:
- Enjoy a round or two, get a workout and test yourself at Chateau Elan Golf Course.
- You're sure to feel relaxed as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Minnehaha Falls.
- River Place Medical Plaza is an interesting place to find out more about medical science. Look on the website and arrange a tour.
- Encounter everyday life on a commercial cattle farm at Mayfield Dairy Farms. It's the perfect chance to act like a cowboy for a day!
- Reunion Golf Club is the ideal place to spend a day out on the green and meet some locals.