Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Vogel State Park, where Mother Nature will take care of you.
It's in Blairsville. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital of Atlanta.
There's only 1 hotel in the area, so get ready to reserve your accommodation fast. From Paradise Hills Resort & Spa, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Vogel State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Vogel State Park
You've traveled here to see Vogel State Park, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the beautiful flowing waters of Helton Creek Falls.
- The unspoiled beauty of DeSoto Falls is something you should experience.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Village Boutique is a good way to fit in with the local people.
- The water cascading over Raven Cliffs Falls is a splendid sight to behold.
- A fun hike on the popular Dukes Creek Falls Trail will reward nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a refreshing break from the noise and stress of busy tourist sites.