Book a hotel near Alligator Lake, St. Cloud
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alligator Lake
Alligator Lake Hotel & Travel Guide
Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Alligator Lake, where Mother Nature will nourish you.
You will find it in St. Cloud, 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
There aren't really a lot of hotel options if you want to spend your nights within a short drive of Alligator Lake. Your best bet is the Lakeside Inn and Cafe, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Alligator LakeWhether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Alligator Lake:
- See the variety of animals at Reptile World Sepentarium and make some new furry friends!
- You can show off your grip, stance and swing at Royal St. Cloud Links.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy by running around and playing at Lakefront Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Take a swing, get more active and challenge yourself at Harmony Golf Preserve.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Remington Golf Club.