A visit to Aldrich Mansion is bound to be a fascinating experience.
It's to be found in Providence, a state capital that's known for a range of memorable things to see and do.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Aldrich Mansion, there are 18 hotel options for your consideration. Take a peek at the Point Pleasant Inn & Resort and Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick Airport.
If you're not that concerned about fancy features but just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, you might like to stay at one of the surrounding area's low-price solutions. You might like to check out the Americas Best Value Inn and the Econo Lodge.
You'll enjoy a sincere welcome, generous local hospitality and delectable food at WWW.RAJPREETSKITCHEN.ONLINE (123 Main St, Warwick). Afterwards, try out a local beer and get to know some new friends at Harbor Lights | Dining | Events | Golf | Marina (150 Gray Street, Warwick).
Other Things to Do Near Aldrich Mansion
After seeing Aldrich Mansion, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Reconnect with nature by checking out the renowned Rocky Point State Park, a leading location for those craving a dose of the outdoors.
- As far as historic local landmarks go, few can argue with the wonderful view and unique architecture of Warwick Neck Lighthouse.
- You're able to enjoy some family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Warwick City Park.
- Warwick Public Library features a collection of fascinating books and other resources that reading enthusiasts won't want to miss. Be sure to make enquiries in advance for operation hours and other important information.
- There is no better place to take a break than Conimicut Point Park. Read the newspaper, casually kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the tranquility in this idyllic urban sanctuary.