Book a hotel near Xavier University of New Orleans, New Orleans
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Xavier University of New Orleans
Xavier University of New Orleans Hotel & Travel Guide
History is all around us, not just in lecture rooms or books. You'll be able to enjoy a glimpse into the region's history when you pay a visit to Xavier University of New Orleans.
You can visit it in New Orleans, 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Baton Rouge.
You'll have 4 hotel options to select from nearby, and they're all good choices. The Crescent Palms Motel and Midtown Hotel - Downtown New Orleans are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Xavier University of New Orleans.
The Site 61 Hostel New Orleans, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, is the one budget hotel to be found in this area.
You won't be able to take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Enjoy them while you can and book a room at one of the several upscale establishments that are in the surrounding area. You may want to consider the Windsor Court Hotel and W New Orleans - French Quarter.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or simply somewhere to take a breather, Gracious Bakery + Cafe has you covered, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. If your belly's already groaning, you can silence it by visiting Exxon, also close-at-hand. After the sun has gone down, you might wish to make your way down the road to La Pointe 2 LLC for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Xavier University of New OrleansYou can take full advantage of your free time by heading over to the area's other attractions once you're finished with Xavier University of New Orleans:
- You can almost hear the roar from the spectators and see the raw strength displayed by sporting stars of another generation when you travel to Heinemann Park.
- You can find out about some of the events that have helped mold this area by visiting Dreux Monument, a monument treasured by the local community.
- Head to Palmer Park, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.
- A cemetery usually isn't the first site on most traveler's itineraries, but you will find that Cypress Grove and Greenwood Cemeteries has an intriguing story to tell about the history of the region.
- Cemeteries aren't just sad or spooky places. Visitors to Metairie Cemetery will uncover architecture, art, history and more at this compelling site.