West Sacramento Recreation Center is definitely a destination worth experiencing.
Travelers who'd like to pay a visit will have to head out to the state capital of Sacramento.
You will have 2 hotels to consider nearby. The Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites and Motel 6 Sacramento West are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of West Sacramento Recreation Center.
You can save your hard-earned money for more exciting activities when you spend a few nights at one of the reasonably priced hotels that aren't too far away. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Quality Inn Sacramento Convention Center and the Days Inn Sacramento Downtown.
Just a short drive away, you'll find a small range of sophisticated hotels for you to indulge in. Look into the Amber House Inn of Midtown and The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection.
When you're finished at West Sacramento Recreation Center, take a walk to Starbucks and enjoy a cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. Also in the vicinity is East Side Chef Restaurant, a popular eatery that offers a selection of hearty courses. You know it's time to enjoy a round of drinks when twilight starts creeping in. Enquire about a local beer or wine at Streets of London, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near West Sacramento Recreation Center
When you're done with West Sacramento Recreation Center, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- You'll be enchanted by the variety of animals that will capture the imagination at Sacramento Zoo.
- Your family is guaranteed to have fantastic fun with the rides and games at Funderland, a theme park that's popular with the locals.
- Bring the family to see the educational exhibits and learn more about transport at California Automobile Museum.
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at William Land Park. You'll find lots of space to have fun and relax!
- A cemetery probably isn't the top sightseeing priority on most traveler's itineraries, but you will discover that Old City Cemetery has a fascinating story to share about the life and times of the area.