Book a hotel near Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center is certain to be an interesting experience.
Winston - Salem, where it can be found, is 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Only staying for a short visit? Book your room at one of the 8 accommodations that are situated within a short commute of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Lots of travelers appreciate the Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem, Winston-Salem Marriott and Holiday Inn Express Winston Salem Downtown West, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
For those that like bargain prices, think about reserving a room at one of the less expensive hotels available. Why not opt for one of the Sleep Inn Hanes Mall and the Baymont Inn & Suites Winston Salem?
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a coffee nerd, you're going to need something to keep you going. Just a quick hop from Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Starbucks provides a tempting selection of refreshments and sweet treats. If you'd like something a little more substantial, Au Bon Pain is also within close reach and has a range of high quality dishes. Why don't you end the day with a toast to your traveling companions? Get down to The Quiet Pint Tavern, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterOnce you've finished with Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- If you are a fan of theater, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Theatre Alliance.
- Benton Convention Center is an excellent venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Treat your eyes to some fine art at Frank L. Horton Museum Center, a well-known art museum to include on your cultural attractions list.
- A tour around Old Salem will seem like a reawakening of the past.
- On your adventures, you ought to stop and see Home Moravian Church, a local church. If you wish to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.