Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Winston - Salem, a family-friendly city known for its art galleries and museums, as well as attractions like Benton Convention Center and BB&T Field. Take your pick from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Winston - Salem and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Winston - Salem with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Reynolda Gardens and Tanglewood Park.
- Other things to see include Old Salem, Bowman Gray Stadium, and Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Maw & Paw's Pets, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Central Spay Neuter and Wellness Clinic, PetSmart, and Mt Tabor Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Winston - Salem
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winston-Salem Hanes Mall
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Hawthorne Inn and Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Winston - Salem
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Winston - Salem.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.