You won't regret adding University of Wisconsin-Whitewater to your itinerary.
It's located in Fort Atkinson, approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison.
The Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, making it the perfect place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation during your stay.
Is your camera full but your belly is empty? Follow the scent of coffee 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and appreciate a drink at Hyland Hall: Deloitte Cafe (Wyman Pedestrian Mall, Whitewater). When you start thinking about dinner, reserve a table at 800 W Main St, Whitewater (800 W Main St, Whitewater), a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
You've traveled a long way, and no doubt University of Wisconsin-Whitewater won't be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to investigate what else the area has to offer:
- Go for a hike and check out the protected land at Whitewater Effigy Mounds Preserve.
- Broaden your cultural experiences and buy tickets to see a play at Fireside Dinner Theatre.
- From highly regarded rulers to unforgettable moments in time, Hoard Historical Museum houses displays that are worth seeing.
- Check out the fantastic collections at Dwight Foster Public Library, a local library.
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits your enjoyment on Glacial River Bike Trail. This trail is very popular among visitors and locals alike.