Book a hotel near Ty Warner Park, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ty Warner Park
Ty Warner Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Known as one of the most loved nature-based sites, Ty Warner Park will delight nature enthusiasts.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Chicago, as it's a special city to experience in its own right.
Despite the fact that there's a good selection of 5 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ty Warner Park, it would be a good idea to book as soon as you can to make sure you get the best deal available. The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus, the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center and the Chicago Club Inn & Suites are a few that are recommended, and only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Extended Stay America - Chicago - Westmont - Oak Brook, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, is the one budget hotel available here.
If you desire a bit of luxury, you are in luck. You'll find a couple of upscale hotels that are only a short drive away. The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center and Le Méridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center are recommended.
In need of a good coffee, a sugary treat or that special something to keep you energized? Starbucks is a warm and welcoming place to have a quick bite and it's not far from Ty Warner Park. If you're seeking a more formal bite, check out Bohemian Crystal, which is also close-at-hand. Anybody who is fond of an occasional drink should also pull up a bar stool at Bakersfield Wood-Fired Grill, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Ty Warner ParkAfter finishing up with Ty Warner Park, you might like to check out one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- If you are eager to learn about the local history, go on a tour of Mayslake Peabody Mansion, a well-known historic residence.
- An outing to Gregg House Museum, a well-respected history museum, is certain to be both memorable and educational.
- Practice your goal kick, toss a Frisbee or simply sit back and unwind at Veterans Memorial Park.
- No matter if you're a history lover or not, you can enjoy the significance of Graue Mill and Museum, some of the most visited historic landmarks.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their energy by playing at Twin Lakes Park, a green oasis.