ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Stay at this Oak Brook hotel and you'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of College of Dupage and Morton Arboretum. Brookfield Zoo is within 9 miles (15 km) and Wheaton College is within 12 miles (20 km).
18-hole golf course
A golf course, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 36 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free train station pick-up. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like free self parking and an area shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and refrigerators, the 386 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1205 reviews
About the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference CenterLocation 3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center offers its guests a golf course, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 36 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center. An area shuttle within 5 mi, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are free. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center was completed in March 2014. This 4-star Oak Brook hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 386 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 55500 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (28.5 km / 17.7 mi)
- Train station: Westmont Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 mi, train station pick-up, and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center offers 386 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
B. Restaurant and Lounge - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Tin Cup Grille - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 14.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oak Brook Hills
- Oak Brook Hills Resort
- Oak Brook Resort
- Marriott Oak Brook Hills Hotel Oak Brook
- Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort
- Hilton Chicago/Oak Hills Resort
- Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills
- Hilton Chicago/Oak Hills
You should know
- Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.