Book a hotel near The Acting Studio at Edgemar, Ocean Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Acting Studio at Edgemar
The Acting Studio at Edgemar Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly have a great time at The Acting Studio at Edgemar.
You will find it in Los Angeles, a buzzing city that offers worldly travelers a wide range of awesome things to see and do.
There's a massive selection of hotels within an easy commute of The Acting Studio at Edgemar. Out of 54 candidates you'll definitely get something that fits the bill. The Shutters on the Beach, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You might also like to check out the Casa Del Mar, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Oceana Beach Club Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The rivalry between bargain hotels ensures that there's always a good deal available for the penny-pinching traveler. You can book a room at the Hotel California, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. Otherwise, there's also the Bayside Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
People who savor the finer things will be spoiled for choice because of the variety of top-rated hotels nearby. The Viceroy Santa Monica and the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows are a couple of the selections, located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the type of visitor that does quite a lot of their sightseeing from a cafe chair, then you've come to the right place. Within a short stroll, Peet's Coffee will provide all the drinks and treats you could desire. You can find more substantial eating options also nearby at santa Monica Pier. Sharing a bottle of your favorite wine at Brick + Mortar may hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near The Acting Studio at EdgemarTake full advantage of your vacation time by exploring the region's other attractions after you're finished with The Acting Studio at Edgemar:
- A trip to California Heritage Museum is a wonderful way to learn about regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Kick a ball around with your kids and enjoy the green surroundings at Mary Hotchkiss Park. Perhaps you could even bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- You won't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Dorothy Green Park awaits.
- Most visitors here will hear talk of Jadis at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, visit Original Muscle Beach, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.