Book a hotel near Templo Mayor Museum, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Templo Mayor Museum
Templo Mayor Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
One of the best ways to gain deeper insight into a region is to acquaint yourself with its history. You'll find about this area's stories during your visit to Templo Mayor Museum.
Found in the capital of the country, Mexico City, it's just one of many things that attracts visitors here each year.
You'll be pleased to know that there are no less than 28 hotels just a short walk away, making your time away that much more relaxing. The Downtown, Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico and Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico are just a few of your choices.
You'll be stunned at how far your money stretches at some of the area's budget hotels. A couple of excellent establishments are the Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico and the Hostal Amigo Suites Downtown, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are not a lot of top-end solutions nearby, except the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, which is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea lover or a coffee addict, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. Just a short walk from Templo Mayor Museum, Coffee Truck Via Corta boasts a good variety of drinks and sweet treats. Otherwise, you can enjoy a wider choice of cuisine at Aoie Slade Cronnissa Rose, also close by. Discover a new facet of the neighborhood and meet some friends at Bertha's Social Club Center, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Templo Mayor MuseumAfter visiting Templo Mayor Museum, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- Enjoy a guided tour of The Grand Temple Museum. Making time to explore this fascinating attraction will give you a rare window into other cultures and civilizations.
- Step back in time with an excursion to Iglesia de Santa Teresa la Antigua, a structure of historical significance.
- If you're fascinated by the past, set aside time to go to Templo Mayor. If offers guests a glimpse at an archaeological dig site, as well as several items that were found during the dig!
- While not the most glamorous or famous museum, Museum of Light might still be worth a visit if you like to learn.
- Observe the colors of the artworks showcased at San Ildefonso College.
Hop on a train at the nearest station, Cetram San Lazaro, after visiting Templo Mayor Museum. It's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!