Book a hotel near Monument to the Revolution, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Monument to the Revolution
Monument to the Revolution Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the most out of your time away by striking a few of the most popular sights off your must-do list, such as Monument to the Revolution.
It's just one of the numerous things that attracts tourists to Mexico City, the country's exciting capital city.
How you sleep at night can greatly influence your trip, and you'll certainly want to be feeling your best when you go to Monument to the Revolution. Luckily, there are at least 48 hotels within a short stroll. The Le Meridien Mexico City, Hilton Mexico City Reforma and Holiday Inn Express Mexico-Paseo De La Reforma are only a few of the choices.
You don’t need to pay through the roof to get a decent hotel room. Have a look at the range of nearby budget hotels. The City Express EBC Reforma, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Hotel del Angel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two places that you can start off with.
Spoil yourself during your stay at one of the upmarket establishments nearby. A couple of choices are the St. Regis Mexico City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
For all those who are finding it difficult to pay attention to the day's itinerary, a caffeinated beverage might be the cure. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Monument to the Revolution, Adelita Café (Plaza de la República, Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México) is your best option. For fare that's a bit more substantial, ensure that you take your appetite along to Ceveria Crisanta (De La República 51, Tabacalera, Ciudad de México).
Other Things to Do Near Monument to the RevolutionIf you would like to fit as much as is humanly possible into your trip, have a look at what else is happening:
- For tourists intrigued by the area's history, make your way to Monumento a la Revolución.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Museo Nacional de la Revolucion will surely help you to become more appreciative of the land and its people during your stay.
- An important site, Monumento y Museo de la Revolucion is a commemoration of past events inscribed in the minds of the local community.
- You can discover some of the significant people and events that have helped shape this area at Cristobal Colon Monument, a monument treasured by the local people.
- Fans of artistic creations should plan to stop at Museo Nacional de San Carlos where they'll certainly be in awe.
When you've done enough exploring, jump on the metro at Metro Juárez, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Monument to the Revolution.