Sterling Vineyards is always near the top of the sightseeing itinerary for tourists to this region.
To see it, make your way approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at Napa.
Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Sterling Vineyards, the Solage Calistoga is a convenient place to stay.
There's no need to save all year when you stay at a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful that are in the general area. Two popular places are the El Bonita Motel and the Napa Valley Spanish Villa Inn.
You've definitely earned some time at one of the few top-end establishments in the area. You may want to make a reservation at the Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer and Wine Country Inn & Cottages.
Clos Pegase Winery & Tasting Room (1060 Dunaweal Lane, Calistoga), just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is a great venue to encounter friendly bar service and refreshing wines and beers.
Other Things to Do Near Sterling Vineyards
You can explore a variety of other attractions after seeing Sterling Vineyards:
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love popping a bottle open with friends, Close Pegase Winery is a great place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Time at Castello di Amorosa is sure to be a journey for your tastebuds.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply love popping a bottle open with friends, Hans Kornell Champagne Cellars is a great place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Schramsberg Vineyards is a great stop for everyone from wine aficionados to occasional drinkers.
- Take your group on a fun hike under the big blue sky at Bothe-Napa State Park.