Chateau Montelena Winery is that adult-friendly retreat that has a right to be on top of the travel itinerary.
It's situated in Calistoga, 60 miles (97 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
Finding an excellent accommodation is a vital element of any successful vacation. If you think it'd be best to stay in the vicinity of Chateau Montelena Winery, you'll be able to find around 22 options to choose from. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Cottage Grove Inn. Some others to check out are the Mount View Hotel & Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The Pink Mansion, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For travelers that appreciate low prices, think about booking a room at one of the budget accommodations here. The Calistoga Arbors and the Carlin Cottages are a couple of the more reputable places.
You're bound to be overwhelmed by the superior services and accommodation at the few first-rate hotels a quick drive away. Look into the Solage Calistoga and Calistoga Ranch.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau Montelena Winery
Once you're done with Chateau Montelena Winery, don't forget about the region's other attractions:
- You and your friends will enjoy a pungent expedition through the regional essences that can be tasted at Vincent Arroyo Winery.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or simply enjoy tasting wine with friends, Summers Winery is a great place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- A walk along the popular Oat Hill Mine Trail will reward nature enthusiasts with tranquil scenes and a much-deserved break from the stress and noise of city life.
- Enjoy the buzz as the talented drivers take on the twists and turns at Calistoga Speedway.
- Roll up! Roll up! Let off some steam and go to Napa County Fairgrounds for some fun and games.