Safari West is a wonderful destination for anyone wanting to connect with Mother Nature.
Santa Rosa, where it is, lies 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Unfortunately, hotels near Safari West are few and far between. The Safari West, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, is the closest.
If you're just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of budget solutions that are a short drive away. Why not choose one of the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Motel 6 Santa Rosa North?
Make your way 6 miles (10 kilometers) and you'll locate the Vintners Inn, an upscale choice if you'd like to pamper yourself.
Other Things to Do Near Safari West
If you want to pack as much as possible into your trip, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Give yourself time to just slow down with a tranquil afternoon spent communing with the beauty of nature in Petrified Forest.
- You and your friends will like a fragrant adventure through the local flavors presented at Chalk Hill Estate Vineyard.
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Wikiup Golf Course.
- At Fountaingrove Golf and Athletic Club, you can chat with some of the swankier locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its facilities.
- Evolve your taste buds with the pungent flavors of the wines showcased at Summers Winery.