Why waste time thinking it over? Songo River was meant to be experienced.
If you'd like to visit, get yourself to Bridgton. If you're not totally sure where that is, it's approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
Although there is only 1 hotel within easy reach, you won't be missing out on comfort. From Songo River to the Augustus Bove House is just 3 miles (5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Songo River
Here's a sample of the wider region's other diversions:
- Head out for a hike under the big blue sky at Sebago Lake State Park.
- Point Sebago Golf Resort is a wonderful place to play a game or two and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- Forget the real world for some time and step into the marvelous world of Steamboat Landing Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf remains a fun sport for all, so bring the whole crew!
- Savvy shoppers will want to head in the direction of Blacksmiths, a renowned store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Whether you want to have a dip in the fresh water, go bird watching or simply relax in nature, Holt Pond Preserve is a great spot to visit.