Looking around for somewhere to stay close by to Mother's Beach?
To check it out, make your way to Kennebunkport, which is 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
For stress-free access to Mother's Beach, you can get a room at one of 12 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Grace White Barn Inn And Spa and the Maine Stay Inn & Cottages are suitable places here, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll discover some inexpensive accommodations a short commute away. If you don't know where to start, consider the Colony Hotel and the Lodge at Turbat's Creek.
Do you have sophisticated tastes? You can find a handful of superior establishments conveniently located a short drive away. The Hidden Pond and The Breakwater Inn and Spa are well-known.
Other Things to Do Near Mother's Beach
If you have extra time, check out some of the other attractions in the region:
- Score a hole in one, get more active and test yourself at the local Webhannet Golf Club.
- Escape from the hustle and bustle and visit Gooch's Beach where you can relish the calling seabirds.
- Find out about the day to day routine of the monastic community at St. Anthony's Franciscan Monastery.
- St. Ann’s Episcopal Church is a tranquil house of worship and a local attraction that you might like to visit.
- Admire the works of art that are currently on display at Maine Art Gallery Framing.