Book a hotel near Short Sands Beach, York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Short Sands Beach
Short Sands Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? Short Sands Beach was made to be witnessed.
You will have to make a 45 miles (72 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Concord, to York, to see it.
If you're looking for a suitable accommodation, you will be able to take your pick from 17 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Short Sands Beach. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you will be able to hang your hat at the Atlantic House Inn. A couple of other places are the ViewPoint Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Grand View Inn & Cottages, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The Sea Latch Inn is a low-cost hotel that is a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is no reason to feel guilty about spoiling yourself at the Stage Neck Inn, a chic establishment located 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
You'll soon discover that Cafénated (6 Railroad Avenue, York), is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and is a popular place to enjoy a hot coffee and plan the day's itinerary. A brief stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) will take you to Union Grill (8 Beach Street, York), which offers customers more substantial meals.
Other Things to Do Near Short Sands BeachIf you have time to spare, be sure to check out what else is happening in the region:
- If you appreciate animals, find your way to York's Wild Kingdom. It's an exciting and educational excursion for travelers of all ages.
- Pack a delicious picnic and spend the afternoon playing in the water and breathing the fresh air at Long Sands Beach.
- As far as historic local landmarks go, few can compete with the wonderful view and unique architecture of Nubble Lighthouse.
- History enthusiasts enjoy informational tours of Emerson Wilcox House, a memorable historic house.
- Take a trip to Old Gaol, the imposing historic prison that kept convicts under lock and key in the past.