Book a hotel near Moody Beach, Maine
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Moody Beach
Moody Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Moody Beach is certain to be an interesting experience.
You'll be able to experience it in Ogunquit - Wells, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
You will be glad to know that there's a huge amount of hotels in the immediate vicinity of Moody Beach. With approximately 29 options within an easy drive, finding a place to stay is almost too easy! The Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to take a look at the Ogunquit River Inn & Suites, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Dunes on the Waterfront, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
See your cash go farther by booking a night at one of the budget hotels that are around here. A couple of excellent establishments are the Colonial Village Resort and the Juniper Hill Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Moody BeachYou're surely not going to wrap up the day after Moody Beach? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- There's really nothing like the relaxation you feel listening to the sounds of the seabirds. Set aside some time and savor the sight of the sun's reflection on the waves at Footbridge Beach.
- Delight in the splendid assortment of artworks at Ogunquit Museum of American Art. This esteemed art museum is a good place to spend some time.
- You'll enjoy visiting Leavitt Fine Arts Theatre to enjoy a break from hectic sightseeing and be entertained by a great movie.
- Admire the artworks on exhibit at Abacus.
- Smart shoppers will want to make a beeline for Blacksmiths Mall, a renowned store that people visit for.