Book a hotel near Sebago Lake State Park, Maine
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sebago Lake State Park
Sebago Lake State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab your walking shoes and enjoy the scenery around you at Sebago Lake State Park, a great place to spend some time outdoors with friends and family.
You will need to make a 70 miles (113 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Naples, in order to explore it.
There's only 1 hotel around here, so you should be prepared to book your accommodation as soon as possible. It is a short drive of just 3 miles (5 kilometers) to Sebago Lake State Park from the Augustus Bove House.
Other Things to Do Near Sebago Lake State ParkYou can explore a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Sebago Lake State Park:
- Take in therapeutic sound of flowing water at Songo River.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Point Sebago Golf Resort.
- Even if you think you're a golfing enthusiast, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition and fun at Steamboat Landing Mini Golf.
- Every visitor to this destination will hear locals refer to Blacksmiths at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- Head to Holt Pond Preserve, the perfect place to unwind or get your feet wet.