Pack your clubs and make your way to the greens at Point Sebago Golf Resort where you'll be able to enjoy some beautiful days.
It's just one of several things that makes the city of Portland a popular destination.
Planning to stay as close as you can to Point Sebago Golf Resort? There are 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to choose from. The Augustus Bove House and Sebago Lake Lodge & Cottages ought to offer you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Point Sebago Golf Resort
In addition to Point Sebago Golf Resort, you might like to swing by one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Savvy shoppers will want to head straight for Blacksmiths, a famous store that people visit the area for.
- Ensure you leave enough time to see Songo River, a well-known body of flowing water that should definitely be on every visitor's to do list.
- Sebago Lake State Park is an ideal escape for those yearning to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- Forget reality for some time and explore the marvelous world of Steamboat Landing Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf is a sport for all ages, so bring the whole family!
- A fun hike on the popular Rattlesnake Mountain Trail invariably rewards lovers of nature with scenic landscapes and a refreshing break from the stresses of daily life.