Bask in the wonders of your surroundings at Shelving Rock Falls.
You can explore it when you travel to Lake George, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
Hotel options in the immediate vicinity are not easy to find. The Whiteface Lodge, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the Long Trail House, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, are two choices that might fit into your plans. If not, 16 miles (26 kilometers) away is The Fern Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Shelving Rock Falls
After you're finished with Shelving Rock Falls, there are a range of other things to experience in the area:
- Leave your worries behind and visit Rogers Memorial Park Beach where you can relish the steady beat of the crashing waves.
- Pack a picnic and spend an afternoon listening to the waves and breathing the invigorating air at Veterans Memorial Park Beach.
- The Sembrich is an excellent venue for conferences or other events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Learn all about local natural habitats with a visit to Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center.
- The shores of Lake Hadlock are a great place to breathe in the fresh air and savor the wonders of the outdoors.