Where to stay in Rome: Best areas for travelers
- AnzioAnzio: Spend your days exploring the major sights and hidden gems of this popular destination from the Hotel La Bussola or the Hotel Riviera. For a memorable stay, make sure you add Imperial Villa of Nerone to your sightseeing schedule.
- Tivoli: Take a journey back in time on a visit to this historical destination. Immerse yourself in its fascinating past at renowned attractions like Villa d'Este, Hadrian's Villa and Hadrian's Villa Greek Theater. When you've finished seeing the sights, lay down your weary head at the Hotel Torre Sant Angelo, the O.C. Hotel Villa Adriana or the Le Rose.
- Civitavecchia: Stay someplace cozy like the Hotel San Giorgio and then get ready to discover this vibrant destination's many attractions. Aquafelix, Terme della Ficoncella and Terme Taurine are some you won't want to miss. If you're on the hunt for more hotel choices, check out the rates at the Mediterraneo Suisse and the Hotel Traghetto.
- Lake Bracciano: This destination is a vacationer's dream come true, with lots of things to do. Kick off your adventures at Lake Bracciano. While you're in exploring mode, have a look at Castello Odescalchi and Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle too. When it's time to sleep off the day's activities, you won't find anywhere better than the Hotel Villa Clementina, the Albergo della Posta or the Alfredo Hotel.
- Ladispoli: Visiting Castello di Palo is an excellent way to start your Rome vacation — securing a room at the Lovely Apartment Just Steps From the Train Station and the Center of Ladispoli, is another. If you'd like more hotel options, the Hotel Alle Tamerici is worth a look.
Search vacation packages deals in Rome's top destinations
Top Rome hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Rome
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Rome (province)?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Rome (province)?
Why should I purchase my Rome (province) vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Rome (province) car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Rome (province)?
Which airport is best for Rome (province)?
What is there to do in Rome (province)?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.