A visit to Remington Park is certain to be an interesting experience.
It's found in Oklahoma City, a state capital that boasts a wide range of interesting sites.
Since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Park Hill Inn and Suites is the ideal place to get a room for those wanting to stay within easy reach of Remington Park.
If you're the kind of person that feels fine with modest facilities and services, you can get a room at one of the few bargain accommodations in the vicinity. Why not opt for one of the Sleep Inn & Suites and the Sleep Inn & Suites Oklahoma City?
Are you a traveler who has luxurious tastes? You'll find a handful of upmarket hotels situated just a short drive away. You might like to check out The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City and Colcord Hotel.
Bricktown Brewery - Remington Park (1 Remington Place, Oklahoma City) is a popular local restaurant worth checking out after a frantic day, and it's just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Remington Park
After you're finished with Remington Park, there are a range of other journeys to take in the wider region:
- At Omniplex Science Museum, the riveting world of science is translated to everyday situations.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats that rewrote the record book at National Softball Hall of Fame.
- Learn all about the different animal species at Oklahoma City Zoo and make some new furry friends!
- If you love learning, World of Wings Pigeon Center may be worth paying a visit to.
- Once you're done visiting the more famous museums, you could see what's being exhibited at Oklahoma Firefighters Museum.