The luscious greens at Lake Hefner Golf Course are calling your name, so get your clubs ready and prepare for the adventure of your dreams.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Oklahoma City, the buzzing state capital.
If you'd like to be within easy reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 4 hotels waiting for you nearby. Take your time comparing the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City-Warr Acres and Isola Bella, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lake Hefner Golf Course.
You will be able to choose from a handful of reasonably priced accommodations within easy driving distance. If you don't know where to start, consider the Sleep Inn & Suites and the Comfort Inn At Founders Tower.
You don’t need to be rich and famous to spend a night at one of the upscale establishments that are a short drive away. The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City and Colcord Hotel are excellent.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Hefner Golf Course
Maximize your time by stopping by the region's other attractions after you're done with Lake Hefner Golf Course:
- Coronado Square is a great civic space where you can meet and mingle with a couple of the local residents.
- Let the kids spend time outdoors at Lake Hefner Park.
- You don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Tinsley Park awaits.
- You'll certainly find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at Lakewood Shopping Center. Rememer to treat yourself, too!
- Remember to leave some space in your luggage if you're thinking about visiting Springdale Shopping Center.