Pet owners shouldn't miss Oklahoma City, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Chesapeake Energy Arena and Myriad Botanical Gardens. You can choose from Travelocity's 129 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Oklahoma City and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Oklahoma City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at 89'er Museum Park, Washington Park, and Elm Grove Park.
- Other things to see include Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, Oklahoma State Capitol, and Oklahoma City Zoo.
- Need a pet store? Try A1 Pet Emporium and Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Summit Veterinary Hospital, Neel Veterinary Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Oklahoma City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Edmond
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Plus Norman
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Oklahoma City
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Oklahoma City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.