Book a hotel near Rawls Course, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rawls Course
Rawls Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Would you love to sharpen your golf game? Rawls Course is a wonderful place to boost your skills and perhaps knock a stroke or two off your handicap.
Lubbock, approximately 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Austin, is where you will find it.
If you're looking to be close to Rawls Course, book your room at one of 9 possible accommdations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors appreciate the Staybridge Suites Lubbock, Woodrow House Bed and Breakfast and La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a couple of low-cost solutions nearby that might be right for you. For example, you'll find the Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is one premier hotel in the vicinity, so ensure that you confirm a booking at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If all the sightseeing has left you hungry, go to Jumbo Joe's Burgers (3310 4th Street, Lubbock). It's a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rawls CourseWhen you're finally finished at Rawls Course, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you could visit Museum of Texas Tech University.
- Study the detailed history of Texas Tech University with a tour of the campus grounds.
- Not the most prestigious or well-known museum, National Ranching Heritage Center is still worth visiting if you have a passion for learning.
- Schedule a tour around Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech and look on as the anxious pupils and concerned educators hustle through this spirited institution.
- Eager to escape the noise and bustle of city life? Head over to Maxey Park, an urban oasis.