Are you looking to work on your golf technique? Quail Hollow Golf Course is a wonderful course to fine-tune your skills and maybe even knock a stroke or two off your handicap.
If you and your travel buddies are thinking about checking it out, head to Boise, the state capital.
There's no need to wander far to find a hotel room. There are 38 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Quail Hollow Golf Course. You can add the Hotel 43 and The Grove Hotel to your list.
Everybody loves a deal, and thankfully you don't have to travel very far to find one. There is a handful of economical solutions a short drive away. A couple of your choices include the Fairfield Inn By Marriott Boise and the Candlewood Suites Boise - Towne Square.
Just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away, Quail Hollow Golf Course (4720 36th Street, Boise) is just the destination to enjoy a satisfying meal following your busy afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Quail Hollow Golf Course
When you're finished with Quail Hollow Golf Course, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- You won't need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Veterans Memorial Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- At Crane Creek Country Club, you can chat with a few savvy locals, and enjoy private access to its well-maintained grounds.
- Kick back and breathe in the clean air of Camel's Back Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Pierce Park Greens.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply love popping a bottle open now and then, Cinder Winery is a wonderful place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.