Book a hotel near Albertsons Stadium, Southeast Boise
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Albertsons Stadium
Albertsons Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're captivated by sparkling lights and enthusiastic applause, you'll never forget Albertsons Stadium!
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Boise, the state capital.
If you'd like to be a short distance from Albertsons Stadium, book your room at one of 17 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hotel 43 and The Grove Hotel are excellent places, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
To make sure you have enough cash left over to see and do all the things on your to-do list, stay at the Safari Inn Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cooking up exceptional coffee and delectable tidbits, Starbucks (1100 S Broadway Ave, Boise) is also worth a look after exploring Albertsons Stadium. As the shadows grow longer you'll no doubt begin to think about dinner. If you don't feel like straying too far, Chili's Grill & Bar (916 South Broadway Avenue, Boise) is a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Albertsons StadiumHere's a sampling of the region's other favorite pursuits:
- Any history buffs will like a few hours at Christ Chapel.
- Sports Humanitarian Hall of Fame makes it fun to look back on famous victories and remember the greats.
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about animals, stop at Zoo Boise. It's certain to be an exciting excursion for the whole family.
- If you adore the ambience of historic colleges and universities, a scheduled tour of Boise State University will feed your passion.
- Learn all about local natural habitats with a visit to Morrison-Knudsen Nature Center.