Book a hotel near Ann Morrison Park, Boise
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ann Morrison Park
Ann Morrison Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your tech gadgets in the car and enjoy a break away from the trappings of the digital world at Ann Morrison Park.
To see it, you'll need to travel to Boise, the capital of the state.
It's always good to have options when you're trying to find a room, and with 15 hotels just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Ann Morrison Park, you can be sure you'll find something nearby. Just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you can lay your head at the Hotel 43. A couple of other choices are The Grove Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
For those that have to save money, there are a handful of inexpensive hotels that are a short walk away. A couple of examples are the Safari Inn Downtown and the Cabana Inn, which are located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
For lunch or dinner, treasure valley menu guide (770 South 13th Street, Boise is a great option when you want to dampen your cravings. When the sun sinks below the horizon and you want to get a feel for the local nightlife, a good place to begin is Payette Brewing Company (733 South Pioneer Street, Boise), only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ann Morrison ParkAfter you've been to Ann Morrison Park, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions available in the wider region:
- Take a walk and see the unspoiled land at Kathryn Albertson Park.
- Lovers of nature should be sure to bring their walking gear and enjoy a hike along Ridge to River Trail System.
- Let the kids play and spend time outdoors at Rhodes Skate Park.
- If you're interested in Judaism and would like to find a synagogue in the area, check out Ahavath Beth Israel Synagogue.
- Devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing some artworks at Boise Art Glass, a local art gallery.