Book a Hotel Near Egyptian Theatre, Boise
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Egyptian Theatre
Egyptian Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to Egyptian Theatre?
To see it, pack your bags and make your way to Boise, the state capital.
The 16 accommodations that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Egyptian Theatre are perfect for those who are a bit short on time. The Hotel 43, The Grove Hotel and the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown are a few that are recommended, and they are just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The quality of budget hotels has improved lately. If you stay at one close by, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Two examples are the Safari Inn Downtown and the Cabana Inn, which are located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Spoil yourself by munching on a couple of baked goods at Goldy's Corner (625 West Main Street, Boise, a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Taphouse (760 West Main Street, Boise) is an appealing venue to frequent once the sun goes down, and you can find a wide range of beers and wines.
Other Things to Do Near Egyptian TheatreYou should maximize your precious vacation time by discovering the region's other attractions after you're finished with Egyptian Theatre:
- Go on a journey surrounded by nature's beauty at Hulls Gulch Nature Trail, a well-known trail.
- Boise Centre is a great venue for conferences. It's conveniently located and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- History may not always come alive in high school classrooms, but the exhibits at Basque Museum and Cultural Center make learning an enriching experience for young and old.
- Check out the bustling Hoff Building, and find out how business is conducted in this part of the world.
- Travel back through time with an outing to Belgravia Building, a structure of historical significance.