Find & compare kid-friendly hotels in Boise, ID from $72
Top Boise Family-Friendly Hotels
Hotels With Pools in Boise
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Meridian / Boise West800 S Allen Street, Meridian, ID
The price is $80 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.7/5Exceptional! (23 reviews)
- The Riverside Hotel, BW Premier Collection2900 W. Chinden Boulevard, Boise, ID
The price is $114 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 114.4/5Excellent! (14 reviews)
- Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square925 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID
The price is $97 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.1/5Very Good! (9 reviews)
- Best Western Vista Inn At The Airport2645 W Airport Way, Boise, ID
The price is $75 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.1/5Very Good! (19 reviews)
- Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown3031 Main St, Boise, IDGet Rates3.8/5Good! (58 reviews)
- Urban by Hotel Inn3300 S Vista Ave, Boise, IDGet Rates2.6/5 (18 reviews)
Boise Kid-Friendly Hotels
It’s not a family vacation if you can’t bring the entire clan with you, is it? Next time you have a few days off from work, plan a family-friendly getaway. Set off on an adventure the entire family will love, and book your stay at one of the kid-friendly hotels in Boise.
Your little ones are the most important thing in your life, so make sure they enjoy your accommodation as much as you do. From a kids-only room service menu (macaroni and cheese, anyone?) to special perks like in-room video game consoles, these lodgings provide a little something extra for the smaller members of your crew. The best family-friendly hotels in Boise may even offer playgrounds and other activities to keep the kiddos busy. What’s more, some hotels provide a babysitting service so you can get a few hours to yourself!
Whether you’re traveling with one small child or hauling around your entire extended family, Travelocity is here to help. Let us hook you up with hotels for kids in Boise that will keep your youngsters happy without breaking the bank. You can save even more when you bundle your flight and hotel together, so what are you waiting for? Grab your family and get ready to explore!